LASERS IN DENTISTRY
LASER are the latest trend in dentistry today. We at Seena Dental have the best LASER equipment to handle soft tissue and hard tissue related problems. LASERS are capable of performing a variety of dental procedures. Here are some of the benefits
- Minimized Bleeding
- Suture less surgery
- Infections are low
- Faster wound healing
Other Applications of Lasers in Dentistry –
- For Gummy smile correction
- LASER assisted tooth whitening
- To reduce the dark discoloration of gums
- They are also used to reduce bacterial infection in Root canal treatment
- For Minor Oral Surgical procedures like crown lengthening, Frenectomy
- Teeth Whitening: Low intensity soft tissue dental lasers may be used to speed up the bleaching process associated with teeth whitening.
- For accelerated tooth movement in Orthodontic treatment
- To reduce the size of the periodontal pocket during flap surgery and maintain the area infection free
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Treatment: Dental lasers may be used to quickly reduce pain and inflammation of the Temporo-mandibular jaw joint.
Dental Lasers are a boon to Modern day dentistry and this precision technology for both hard and soft tissue treatment procedures. Our Doctors will ensure that you feel more comfortable and less anxious during your treatments visits.